This week I got to play around with the equipment I would be using for the project. The weekly task in video audio concept helped me familiarise how to use the equipment and how much detail a storyboard will need to when I draw out the story board for the project. The graphics and design lesson gave me ideas for character designs and by learning how to put different faces together, It gave me a few ideas.
I got myself into a group with Alex and Viqhaas by the end of the week so we haven’t really done any sort of team work. as of now we are one week behind.
Not really done any extra research this week but have been thinking about storyline for the project.