As the tutorial sessions had ended last week, this week was about getting on with the project. I had to do the location research which involved filling in a risk assessment which we had filled in a few weeks back for the tutorial session . This would identify the hazards and obstacles that could affect our well being when it comes to recording scenes. As a group we went round the location and the main issue we came with was that the James Graham building entrances are always busy with students so it would be difficult to film the scenes we want. However we made the decision that we would stick with the same location and film on a day where there wouldn’t be many students such as a weekend.
As a group this week we had to make a lot of decisions which i feel we concluded well which is keeping us on track in this project.